A Virtual Assistant allows you to concentrate on the part of your business that is most needed, while other necessary administrative tasks are taken care of, such as email and calendar management, newsletter management, basic bookkeeping, writing and editing, basic website updates, and data entry.
With a Virtual Assistant, the benefits include:
- Get help when you need it; part-time daily or weekly, a few times a week or a month, or even once in a while for special projects or very busy times of the year.
- Know the tasks are being handled by someone who knows what needs to be done and how it is done.
- No worry about dealing with taxes, benefits, and hours that are necessary when hiring a full or part-time employee. Virtual assistants are Independent Contractors, not employees, and are responsible for our own taxes.
- Get help with the oftentimes confusing world of online presence and social media.
Virtual Assistance Services
(If you don’t see what you need here, just ask):
(Ask about other software you may need):
- General Office Assistance
- Calendar Management & Scheduling
- Customer Management
- Email Management
- Proposal and Invoice Management
- Proofreading & Editing
- Blog and Newsletter Writing & Management
- Graphics and Photo Editing
- Data Entry
- Internet and Online Research
- Basic Bookkeeping & Billing
- Office Suites: Microsoft Office, Office 365, LibreOffice, OnlyOffice
- Pet Sitting Software: Time To Pet, Leashtime, Power Petsitter, PetSitClick
- CRM: Dubsado, HoneyBook, Freshbooks, 17Hats, Adminja
- Task Managers: ClickUp, Asana, Trello
- Scheduling Software: Calendly & Acuity
- Bookkeeping Software: QuickBooks & Wave
- Payment Processors: Stripe, Square, PayPal
- Graphics Software: Canva, GIMP, Photoshop, SketchUp
- Blogging Software: WordPress, Blogger
- Email Management: MailChimp & Constant Contact
- Video Editors: OpenShot, Kdenlive, Shotcut, DaVinci Resolve, YouTube Studio
My specialties are the Pet Care industry and the Construction industry. I have over 15 years as a pet sitter, farm sitter, and dog walker, as well as an Administrative Assistant for several Construction and Skilled Trades businesses, so I can help you with the many “behind the scenes” administrative tasks of running a successful business.